Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Skiing in Queenstown

I shared this story with you because I want to tell you about what we did skiing in Queenstown. My goals is to show thoughts and feelings. If you think I have done this, can you please leave a comment.

Ring, ring! The alarm clock rang at 7:30. We got our stuff and drove to Cardrona. I was really excited. When we were at Cardrona, I got ready for skiing and we rented our skis. I put my helmet on. Then we walked up to where you hire your skis. It was on my first run, I crashed. I hurt my chin. I crashed on the hardest slope. When I crashed I felt bad. After I crashed I felt a little bit better. Then we kept skiing. Our friend did a really big jump. We had an awesome time in Queenstown.


 

6 comments:

  1. That sound like a blast Harrison what was the other things that you did? What was the mountain that you were on

    ReplyDelete
  2. did it hurt when you crashed up the mountain at Cardrona. Was skiing fun.
    from ryan

    ReplyDelete
  3. did it hurt when you crashed up the mountain at Cardrona. Was skiing fun.
    from ryan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good account Harrison.
    How many runs did you do for the rest of the day>
    I like the way you describe your feelings.
    Grandad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that looks fun. I wish I was there but I stayed with Grandma and Grandad
    love sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can hear your thoughts and feelings Harrison. You told me that you felt excited to be going skiing and that your crash made you feel bad. This helps you to connect to your reader. I know you have really thought about this goal and worked hard to achieve it. Well done. Mrs H

    ReplyDelete